RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. | Appointment Confirmation
APPOINTMENT INVITATIONS MUST BE ACCEPTED BY CLICKING THE “YES” LINK IN THE E-MAILED CALENDAR NOTIFICATION WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT, OR THEY ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION.
CUSTOMERS WHO CANNOT RECEIVE/ACCEPT ONLINE CALENDAR INVITATIONS SHOULD REPLY TO INVITATION E-MAILS AND REQUEST A DIFFERENT APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION FORMAT.
APPOINTMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
In order to secure your upcoming appointment with RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co., please accept this invitation into your online calendar (click the “Yes” link at the top or bottom of this invitation, or in the event that now appears in the online calendar that corresponds to the e-mail address you provided during your original inquiry), or reply to this appointment request via e-mail with a written confirmation of this appointment schedule and your acceptance of our Appointment Terms and Conditions. Please be advised that until we receive an affirmative reply to this invitation — via e-mail or calendar link — your appointment is NOT booked into our calendar and may be cancelled and/or offered to another customer without additional notice.
All calendar invitations are scheduled in the Pacific Time Zone, however, your own calendar settings may reflect a different time zone, including GMT/UDT (Pacific Time +8:00 h.), so please confirm the Time Zone in your invitation to verify that it reflects a PST/PDT time stamp.
By accepting this appointment invitation, you agree to the General Terms & Conditions of our service appointment, as follows:
- By accepting this appointment, you assert that you have the authority to initiate the services described in your invitation on the premises identified in this invitation, and that you understand the payment terms and HOURLY SERVICE RATE.
- On-site work is strictly limited to the detailed projects or descriptions contained herein; additional work requested by the customer during the service appointment not specified in this invitation may be performed during this on-site service call or substituted for the work described herein at the sole discretion of the tradesman on the job site.
- You may decline to have any of the work on this list performed during this visit without penalty or cost beyond the minimum charge for on-site service calls.
- No bond or guarantee is issued in conjunction with the work performance offered in this invitation.
- All service calls are subject to payment upon completion of work or departure from work site (“Collect on Delivery” or “C.O.D.”), unless prior arrangements for billing terms have been approved by RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co.. Accepted payment forms are cash, check, credit card (AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, Discover), PayPal, Venmo, or ACH (Automated Clearing House) checking account electronic transfer.
- Customers intending to pay for their service call by credit card must notify RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. prior to our arrival at your job site. Once a representative of RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. arrives at the job site specified in this invitation, that service call is subject to the MINIMUM LABOR CHARGE, which is equal to one-and-a-half times the HOURLY SERVICE RATE, and must be paid prior to departure. Acceptance of this invitation confirms your agreement with these payment terms.
- This appointment reservation is subject to a 48-hour cancellation requirement. Any appointments cancelled by the customer with fewer than 48 hours notice from the scheduled start time are subject to a cancellation penalty equal to one-hour of billable HOURLY SERVICE RATE. By accepting this appointment, you agree to pay this penalty immediately in the event of any cancellations or requests to reschedule with fewer than 48 hours advance notice. This fee may be waived by RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. at our sole discretion.
- Initial service calls are subject to a MINIMUM LABOR CHARGE of either (a) one-and-a-half hours on weekdays (M-F) or (b) two hours on weekends (Sa-Su). All subsequent on-site service calls related to the same engagement are subject to a minimum labor charge of one-half hour. Additional billable time is pro-rated in 1/12th hour (5 min) increments.
- On-site inspection/consultation calls are subject to a minimum labor charge of one hour.
- Evening, early morning, weekend and emergency (same-day or next-day) service calls are considered “overtime,” and billed at a rate of one-and-a-half times the prevailing hourly rate.
- Expenses are billed “at cost” and include, but are not limited to: materials, fees, and paid parking (both on-site and during sourcing and purchasing travel).
- Your appointment is not reserved on our calendar until we receive your confirmation and may be re-assigned to another customer until you accept this invitation.